Egg and Turkey Bacon Sandwich with Avocado
Serves: 1 or 2
1-2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin coconut oil
2 pieces of bread (make sure all natural ingredients, no bleached white flour, corn, sugar or soy)
1 organic egg
2-3 slices of organic turkey bacon
1/2 an avocado
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a fry pan with the oil. Add the turkey bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Crack the egg into the fry pan and cook to your liking. Remove egg and bacon when done.
3. Toast the bread.
4. Mash the avocado and spread it on the toast.
5. Serve the egg and bacon on the toast.
6. Cut in half if you want to share it! Season with salt and or pepper.
+ High in Protein
+ Wholewheat bread: High in manganese, contains magnesium, can relax the body and muscles
+ Avocados: High in Vitamin B5, C and K, Folate, Anti inflammatory, good for heart health
+ Eggs: High in Choline, extremely rich in vitamins, Omega 3, protein
+ Turkey Bacon: Amino Acids, High in Vitamin B12 and protein
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved