2 large potatoes
Himalayan Salt to season to taste
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Peel and then cut the potatoes into flat fries. Simply place the potato on its side and slice.
2. Heat a pan on medium-high heat and add the fries when the pan is hot.
3. Cook the fries for 5-7 minutes on one side until golden brown and crispy and then flip them. Continue to flip them for another 5-7 minutes until the fries have a crispy outside and soft inside.
4. Season with salt. Serve with The Earth Diet ketchup!
+ Try using Sweet Potato as an alternative!
+ Potatoes: High in Vitamin C, Potassium, Magnesium
+ Immune Boosting
+ Good for digestive health
+ Brain food
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved