2 large potatoes
Himalayan sea salt to season to taste
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Peel and cut potatoes into fries.
2. Heat a pan on medium-high heat and add the fries when the pan is hot.
3. Cook the fries for 5-7 minutes on one side until golden brown and crispy and flip them. Continue to flip them for another 5-7 minutes until the fries have a crispy outside and soft inside.
4. Season with salt and serve with The Earth Diet Ketchup in the center. Great for a party or small gathering!
1. Use sweet potatoes as an alternative!
2. Add 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper for a kick!
+ Gluten Free
+ Potatoes: High in Vit C, Potassium, Magnesium.
+ Brain food
+ Immune Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved