Green Soup (Using juice pulp)
Serves: 5 people
18 cups of water
4 1/2 cups of juice pulp/fiber (after making 3 x Green Juice)
2 1/2 tablespoons cumin powder
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon sage
1 tablespoon thyme
Dash of cayenne pepper
3 cups of brown rice pasta or quinoa
1 cucumber, chopped into cubes
1 avocado, chopped into cubes
1 cup of fresh cilantro
1. In a pot add all of the ingredients excluding the brown rice pasta.
2. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium/low. Stir and cook for 20 minutes.
3. While the soup is cooking, cook the brown rice pasta or quinoa as per instructions on the packet. When it is cooked add it to the soup and stir.
4. Serve the soup into bowls.
5. Garnish each bowl with fresh cucumber, avocado and fresh cilantro.
1. If you want a smooth soup, blend all the ingredients in a VITAMIX or high speed blender and then add to pot and cook for 20 minutes.
2. You can use the pulp from any juice and make it into a soup!
+ Super high in Vitamins, Minerals and Nutrients
+ High in anti-oxidants
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ High in protein
+ Gluten Free
+ Cleanses heavy metals and toxins from cells
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved