Lima Bean & Pea Curry
Serves: 2 – 4 people
1 cup of lima beans
1 cup of peas
1 brown onion
1 tablespoon curry powder or more to taste
¼ cup of coconut oil
5 cups of water
1. Add water, lima beans, salt and curry to pot
2. In a pan Heat oil, cook onion until golden brown.
3. Add onion to lima beans and cook for 1 hour and 15 min.
4. One minute before serving add peas!
This is a delicious side dish to compliment any meal.
+ Gluten Free
+ High in fiber
+ Aids weight loss
+ Immune Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC 2013.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved