Mango Macadamia Nut Avocado Spinach Salad
1 or 2 avocados
5 cups of baby spinach
1 or 2 mangoes
1 cup of macadamia nuts
1 lemon or more to your taste
Himalayan salt to taste
1. Add spinach to the bowl (yes raw)
2. Chop the avocado and mango into cubes and place in salad
3. Blend the macadamia nuts in a high speed food processor to a nut meal
4. Sprinkle on the salad
5. Squeeze lemon on top of the salad
6. Taste it, if it needs salt add sprinkle some!
7. Enjoy with friends!
+ Extremely Nutrient Dense
+ Living Nutrients, Vitamins and Minerals
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ Macadamia Nut – For a healthy heart, High in Protein, Reduces Inflammation
+ Spinach - Good for the colon, Aids Weight Loss, Aids digestion
+ Avocado - Good Fats, Anti Aging, Super-food, Anti-Oxidants
+ Mango – Vitamin C and Vitamin A, Good for the colon, Promotes healthy bowel movements
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray and friends in Costa Rica 2013.
*** Always choose ORGANIC whenever possible.
Photo by Rock’n Raw Photos.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved