Mixed Green Salad with Sesame Seed Dressing
4 cups of mixed greens (for example lettuce, kale, spinach)
1 1/2 tablespoon sesame seed oil
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Add the mixed greens to a large salad bowl.
2. Pour the sesame seed oil over the greens.
3. Squeeze the lemon over the greens.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
1. Add more oil if you want more dressing.
2. Add whatever you like, for example one chopped avocado, one chopped cucumber, carrot, beet slices etc.
+ 4 ingredients
+ Plant based / vegan
+ High vibe food
+ Increases energy
+ Accelerates weight loss
+ High in vitamins and nutrients
+ Immune boosting
+ Sesame seeds high in Calcium and Iron
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved