Orange Black & Blueberry Smoothie
1 cup orange juice (4-5 oranges)
1 cup blueberries (Frozen or fresh)
1 cup blackberries (Frozen or fresh)
1. Fresh is always best, but if you freeze the berries you will have a chilled refreshing smoothie.
2. Add half a cup of ice if you prefer a thicker and cooler smoothie.
1. Hand squeeze oranges or juice in a juice machine.
2. Blend all ingredients in a blender like a Vitamix until well combined.
+ Gluten Free
+ High in Vitamin C
+ High in Anti-Oxidants
+ Immune boosting
+ Aids weight loss
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos- Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved