Potato and Bean Salad
Total time: 20 minutes
1 pound long green beans
1 tablespoon Coconut oil
1. Chop potatoes into quarters and boil
2. String beans
3. Slice beans into bite size pieces and boil for 5 minutes
4. Drain potatoes and beans when cooked
5. Lightly fry sesame seeds in coconut oil
6. Add potatoes and beans to frying pan and coat with sesame seeds and coconut oil
7. Serve warm
Quick and Easy
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Chizelle
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved