Potato, Rice and Pea Stir Fry
One large potato, cut into small cubes
1 cup of uncooked rice
1 small brown onion, diced
1 cup of peas
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1. Heat a wok or large fry pan with oil. Add the onion and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes and stir fry for 15-25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and soft or tender, how you like them.
2. While the onion is frying, cook the rice as per directions on back. When the rice is cooked, drain it and add it to the potatoes!
3. Add the peas and stir fry for 1 minutes or until all ingredients are well stir fried!
4. Serve with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to your liking!
Top with fresh herbs like cilantro and parsley, cubed avocado and cucumber for a hybrid meal!
+ Vitamin C
+ Muscle relaxing
+ Reduces stress, can be beneficial with people experiencing depression
+ Pre or post workout food
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo by Rock’n Raw Photos.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved