Potato Stir Fry with Green Vegetables
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 yellow onion, diced
4 potatoes, chopped into bite size pieces
1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 head broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
1 cup spinach
4 heads asparagus
1/4 cup cilantro
1. Heat a fry pan on medium with the oil. Add the onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes to the fry pan and stir fry 5 minutes. Add the cumin, salt, turmeric and paprika. Cover the fry pan and allow to cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
3. Add the broccoli, spinach, asparagus, and cilantro (save some for garnish). Stir fry and then cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve into bowls and top with fresh cilantro and a dash of paprika.
1. Use sweet potatoes and or yams instead of white potatoes.
+ Simple and whole ingredients
+ Vegan / Plant Based
+ Gluten Free
+ Provides the body with nutrition
+ High in protein
+ Brain food
+ High in antioxidants
+ High in vitamin C
+ Immune boosting
+ Can be used to treat depression, anxiety and stress
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe credit: By Liana Werner-Gray
Photo thanks Roxxe NYC Photography
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved