Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup Organic canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
6 drops liquid stevia or 2 teaspoons grade B maple syrup
Optional: handful raw walnuts or pecans
1. In a small saucepan, bring the almond milk, water and oats to a boil. Turn heat down to simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. After about 5 minutes, stir in pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and nuts (if using.)
3. Once oatmeal is cooked, add stevia or maple syrup, transfer to a bowl and serve.
- great source fiber
- lowers cholesterol
- whole grain
- rich in beta-carotene
- refined sugar free
- gluten-free (if using certified gluten-free oats)
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved