Pumpkin Spice Mocha
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1 Teeccino herbal coffee teabag
2 Tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
liquid stevia or coconut palm sugar to taste
1. In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk, water and 1 Teeccino herbal coffee teabag.
2. Just before boiling, turn off the heat and let it steep for 3-4 minutes, covered.
3. Squeeze liquid from teabag and discard.
4. Add cacao powder and pumpkin pie spice to the saucepan and heat through until all lumps dissolve.
5. Sweeten with stevia and serve immediately.
- good source of antioxidants
- source of iron
- source of fiber
- refined sugar free
- great for energy
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved