Quick Raw Chocolate Bars
¾ cup of cacao butter (96g)
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
1/2 cup almond meal (or hemp seeds blended to powder meal form)Action:
1. Melt the cacao butter either in the sun or very low on the stove.
2. Add the melted cacao butter, cacao powder & honey to a bowl & stir well so it all blends in together.
3. Add the almond meal and stir well. It should be smooth.
4. Set it in chocolate molds or a baking dish and let it set in the freezer or fridge until hard!Tips:
+ Use raw honey instead of Maple Syrup for raw optionBenefits:
+ High in Magnesium
+ High in Antioxidants
+ Accelerates Weight Loss
+ Mood Boosting
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved