Red Pepper, Avocado and Apple Salad
1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
1 red pepper, sliced
1 small onion, sliced
1 apple, cut into small wedges
1 avocado, cut into small wedges
Real salt, cayenne pepper and or black pepper to taste
1. Heat a fry pan with oil. Add the onion and stir fry for one minute.
2. Add the pepper and stir fry for another minute.
3. Add the apple and stir fry for a couple of minutes until the apple is soft.
4. Serve on a plate and add the avocado. Garnish with pepper and salt.
Tips: Serve with quinoa!
+ Hybrid, partially cooked and partially raw
+ Aids weight loss
+ Heart health
+ High in antioxidants
+ Avocado: Vitamin C, K, anti-inflammtory
+ Red pepper: for good skin, extremely high in Vitamin C
+ Apple: digestive health, detox liver
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Roxxe Ireland
Photo thanks to Roxxe NYC Photography
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved