2 cups of raw unshelled peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place raw peanuts in single layer on baking tray.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Notes: Roasted peanuts make a great snack. Or put them in your blender with some coconut oil (or olive oil) and salt and make peanut butter! You can then make the Earth Diet Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups or other recipes! You can also sprinkle some roasted peanuts on salads, Earth Diet Ice Cream, put them in smoothies or on Pad Thai! Love Liana.
1. Peanuts continue to cook once removed from oven, so allow to cool for 10 minutes before eating.
2. You can roast raw unshelled peanuts, or peanuts with their shell. For peanuts in their shell roast for 20-25 minutes.
3. You can store roasted peanuts in airtight jar up to 2 months, 6 months in the refrigerator and 12 months in the freezer.
+ One ingredient
+ High in protein
+ High in manganese
+ High in Vitamin B3
+ High in folate
+ High in copper
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved