Salty Eggs with Garlic and Onion
Total time: 10 minutes
1 cloves of garlic, diced
1 tablespoon coconut oil for cooking
1/2 cup scallions (green onions, spring onions), diced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon water
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the garlic and shallots and stir fry for a few minutes until golden brown.
3. Crack the eggs into the fry pan. Use a fork to break the yolk. Stir fry for a minute until the egg turns harder.
4. Add the water and salt and allow to fry for another minute.
5. Remove, serve and eat!
Always use real salt like Himalayan Salt, Rock Sea Salt or Real Salt
+ High in protein
+ High in Omega 3
+ Relaxes the body
+ Real salt, high in minerals
+ Garlic, a natural anti-biotic
+ Scallions, high in Vitamin C, potassium and magnesium
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved