Smoky BBQ Chicken
4 organic & free range chicken drum sticks
3/4 tablespoons of extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
1/4 teaspoon of paprika
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
1/4 teaspoon of bay leaves
1/4 teaspoon of red chili pepper
1/4 teaspoon celery powder
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt
1. Heat the oven to 350F (176 Celsius).
2. Add coconut oil to an oven dish.
3. Add chicken to the oven dish and bathe them in the coconut oil.
4. In a bowl mix all of those spices together. Then sprinkle them all over the chicken.
5. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked!
6. Serve with avocado and cabbage salad.
+ High in Protein
+ Gluten Free
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in 2013.
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved