Serves: 4 people
1 head of broccoli
2 cups of peas
1 bunch of asparagus
2 cups of spinach
1/2 a cup of fresh raw cilantro/coriander
1 small brown onion
2 cloves of garlic
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for cooking
Himalayan Salt and Cracked Black Pepper for seasoning
1. Chop the broccoli and asparagus into small chunks.
2. Steam the broccoli, asparagus, spinach and peas together until just soft but still firm.
3. Heat coconut oil in a fry pan and add chopped onion and garlic. Fry until golden brown.
4. Strain the steamed greens and add to the fry pan. Fry together for a few minutes until flavors and oils are well combined.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro, salt and pepper.
+ High in Vitamins and Nutrients
+ Reduces Inflammation
+ Aids Weight Loss
+ Alkalizes the body
+ High in Anti-Oxidants
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray 2013.
This photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited!
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved