2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 red bell pepper, cored and chopped
2 cups chopped zucchini
1 bag Organic frozen lima beans
1 ear corn, cut off the cob
1 Tablespoon thyme
1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
1. Immerse lima beans in hot water to thaw.
2. In a frying pan, sauté garlic and onion in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except for salt. Cover and cook on medium heat until vegetables are tender.
4. Taste and season with salt.
5. Serve immediately.
- high protein
- high in iron, magnesium
- high in fiber
- vegan, gluten-free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved