Sweet and Spicy Salad Dressing
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of raw honey (or maple syrup)
1/2 teaspoon of himalayan salt
+ ADD 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you like it spicy!)
1. The coconut oil should be melted. So either melt in the sun or in a saucepan on low heat.
2. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
3. Add more honey if you need it sweeter, more vinegar if you need it more sour and cayenne pepper if you want it spicy!
1. Healthy alternative to salad dressing!
2. Coconut is high in Minerals and Vitamins and Aids Weight loss
3. Cayenne Pepper gets the circulatory system moving
4. Apple Cider Vinegar aids digestion, muscle cramps and cleanses the body!
This recipe is REFINED SUGAR FREE, VEGAN (with maple syrup), DAIRY FREE, SOY FREE, CHEMICAL FREE.
The recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray in NYC March 2013.