Sweet Pea Pistachio Soup with Mint
1 10 oz. bag Organic frozen sweet peas
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup raw pistachios
1/2 cup onion, chopped
8 fresh mint leaves
sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Immerse peas in hot water to thaw.
2. Add peas to a high-speed blender with all other ingredients.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4.*Optional* heat in a small saucepan until warm.
- good source of vitamin K, manganese and vitamin C
- good source of protein
- high in antioxidants
- vegan, gluten-free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved