Sweet Potato & White Bean Wrap
1 small sweet potato
2 Food for Life Ezekiel tortillas (sprouted multi-grain or brown rice (brown rice gluten-free))
4 teaspoons Organic stone-ground mustard
2 Tablespoons Pear-Ginger Chutney or other Organic prepared chutney
1 cup Organic canned Great Northern beans (or other white variety)
1. Peel sweet potato, cut into rounds and steam until soft but not mushy.
2. Spread 2 teaspoons mustard and 1 Tablespoon chutney on each tortilla.
3. Add half of the sweet potato rounds to each tortilla, followed by the beans, avocado and arugula.
4. Roll into a burrito and enjoy!
- high in Vitamin A, B
- rich in beta-carotene
- full of antioxidants, improves skin
- high in fiber
- gluten-free (brown rice tortilla only)
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2013.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved