1 packet of organic non GMO corn chips (8oz or 200g) recommended brand: www.gardenofeatin.com/ingredients
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Place corn chips in organic oven proof dish.
3. In a bowl mix the nutritional yeast, salt and coconut oil until well combined. Sprinkle this on the corn chips.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the chips are crispy.
1. You can always add a tomato salsa sauce to this dish.
2. Squeeze with lime and serve!
3. Serve with Guacamole.
4. Always read the ingredients label of corn chips carefully, and if you don’t understand something call the company and ask about the ingredients.
+ Gluten Free
+ Dairy Free
+ Nutritional yeast high in Vitamin B12
+ Coconut oil good for the hair, skin and brain
*** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Rock’n Raw Photos – Raw and Unedited
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved