Vegan Party Platter
In the center is +Guacamole!
Then add whatever you like for example,
+ 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
+ 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper or cayenne pepper
+ The juice of 1 lemon for extra cleanse!
+ Diced capsicum/peppers for extra crunch!
1. Mash the avocado with a fork in a bowl
2. Add the extras and taste it and add more to your liking! Dip the cucumber and carrot sticks in!
Surrounding the guacamole from left to right are,
+ Purple grapes
+ Cherry tomatoes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 large potatoes
Himalayan salt to season to taste
1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1. Peel and then cut the potatoes into chunky fries.
2. Heat a pan on medium-high heat and add the fries when the pan is hot.
3. Cook the fries for 5-7 minutes on one side until golden brown and crispy and then flip them. Continue to flip them for another 5-7 minutes until the fries have a crispy outside and soft inside.
4. Season with salt. Serve with The Earth Diet ketchup!
1. Try Sweet Potato as an alternative!
Total time: 15 minutes
1 can organic BPA Free Black Beans or Kidney Beans
1/4 cup water (or use the liquid from the can of beans)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 small brown onion, diced
1. Mash the beans in a bowl with the water or blender so they are smooth.
2. Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. Add the onion and stir fry for 5 minutes until they are soft and clear.
3. Add the bean mixture and cook for another 5 minutes. Add more water if you want a smoother gravy. Serve!
+ Carrot sticks and
+ Cucumber sticks!
+ Potatoes: High in Vitamin C, Potassium, Magnesium
+ Immune Boosting
+ Good for digestive health
+ Brain food
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This Party Platter recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray
Photo thanks to Lopez Brothers.
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved