6 Roma tomatoes
4 Sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 Red onion
Pinch of Celtic Sea salt
- Soak the sundried tomatoes in water, you want to wash off all the oil and soften them
- Roughly cut or blend the tomatoes, capsicum and red onion until they are at a consistency that you like. I like my sauce quite chunky, so chopping works best for me.
- Dice sun-dried tomato and add to your sauce.
- Mix together well with a pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Peel zucchini if you want to look of actual pasta, otherwise you can just go to step 2.
- Spiralise zucchini
If you don’t have a spiraliser, simply use a vegetable peeler to make fettucine style pasta
Serve pasta with a generous scoop of sauce on top.
EVERY single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only.
* Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Photo thanks to Chizelle
This recipe is part of © 2013 THE EARTH DIET ™ All Rights Reserved