1 (12 ounce) package rice noodles
1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (depends on how sweet you like it)
1/8 tablespoon crushed red pepper or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups bean sprouts (spring onions)
3 green onions, chopped
1 lemon or lime, cut into wedges
1/2 cup of crushed roasted peanuts (or more if you like crunch)
+ You can add 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into bit-size pieces. Heat a pan with oil and then fry the chicken until done. Set aside and add it to the wok when the eggs are cooked.
+ You can also add garlic for extra flavor and health benefits.
1. Heat a wok or large fry pan with oil over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the oil and cook until firm.
2. Add the rice noodles (check the directions on the back of the packet, some rice noodles you may have to soak first), apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and red pepper. Adjust seasoning to taste. Mix while cooking until noodles are tender.
3. Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 3 minutes.
4. Serve into bowls. Sprinkle with crushed roasted peanuts and serve with lime wedges!
+ Very high in Protein
+ Gluten free
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Liana Werner-Gray.
Photo thanks to Rock'n Raw Photos - raw and unedited.
This recipe is part of © 2013 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved