Total time: 20 mins
- *Most ingredients can be found at Trader Joe’s
- 1-2 large organic zucchini, peeled and spiralized into noodles
- 1 lb. grassfed ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can Trader Joe’s Organic Vine-Ripened Tomato Sauce
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 bulb Trader Joe’s Fermented Black Garlic
- ½ container (4oz) Magestic Garlic Sauce (raw sun dried tomato/jalepeno flavor)
- In a large cast iron skillet or pan, saute’ onions until transluscent.
- Add grassfed ground beef to skillet.
- Once beef is browned, add tomato sauce.
- Stir in oregano, turmeric, sea salt, and honey.
- Turn heat to low and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
- Chop off bottom of black garlic bulb and squeeze black garlic into dish.
- Using a fork, mash the black garlic in order for it to blend well.
- Then, shut of heat and add sun dried tomato/jalepeno garlic sauce.
- Stir well and serve over spiralized zucchini noodles.
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Worry-Free
Boosts weight loss
Great for skin
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe & photo by Summer Williams, health coach for The Earth Diet.
This recipe was originally posted on Summer's web site www.SummersKitchen.com
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved