3 cups blanched almond flour*
⅓ cup grapeseed oil
½ cup honey
2 ripe organic bananas, mashed
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. sea salt
**optional: ¼ cup chopped walnuts for topping.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except walnuts.
3. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
4. Fill paper liners to ⅔ full.
5. **Optional: sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until muffin springs back to the touch.
NOTE: Muffins are just about finished baking when you begin to smell them.
*If you can’t find almond flour in your area, you can buy blanched slivered almonds at Trader Joe’s, and grind them in a coffee grinder. Two bags of Trader Joe’s blanched slivered almonds yield approximately 5 cups of flour.
This is an advanced SCdiet/GAPS recipe
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Worry-Free
Boosts weight loss
Great for skin
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe & photo by Summer Williams, health coach for The Earth Diet.
This recipe was originally posted on Summer's web site www.SummersKitchen.com
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved